Skip to content

Government Access Cards

If I do not have a Government Access Card, how will that affect my app's deployment to IL4+ environments?

Even if you do not have a Government Access Card (CAC, PIV, or ECA), Game Warden can move your app into IL4+ STG and PRD; however, you will not be able to access your app environment, logs, or endpoint without a Government Access Card.

Do I need a reader for my Government Access Card?

In order to use AppGate, access IL4+ environments, and use our Observability tools, you will need both a Government Access Card and the applicable reader.

How do I set up a password for a Platform One (P1) Single Sign On (SSO) account created using a Common Access Card (CAC)?

  1. Log in to your account at to access your profile.
  2. Click the Password tab to set a password.
  3. Click the Authenticator tab to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).

Could I hire a service member with a Government Access Card to do my DevSecOps work, or does that raise conflict of interest concerns?

Respectfully, absolutely not: Hiring a Reservist/Guard member to use their Government Access Card for company actions is not an option and can get the military member in serious trouble for misuse of access.

For additional information, read Government Access Cards.

Return to Help Center Home