Game Warden's Shared Responsibility Model¶
The Game Warden Shared Responsibility Model is a graphical representation of the components necessary to deploy your app to Game Warden's production environments.
The boxes in blue are the customer responsibilities and the items in green are covered by the Game Warden platform. Game Warden manages the platform and infrastructure hosting your application as well as the security measures surrounding it.
Some aspects of the accreditation process are a shared responsibility:
- Deployment Manifests and Container Artifacts (recommended reading: Scan Results and CVEs)
- ATO Documentation (learn more here)
It’s worth noting that the following are GW customer responsibilities:
- Client side data classification, integrity, and encryption (security and integrity of the data)
- Including CUI and PII data
- Data seeding and migration
Please direct any questions you may have to your Customer Ops representative or submit a ticket