Customer Support & Service Hours¶
We provide a variety of contractually agreed upon support mechanisms should you encounter issues or need assistance.
Regular Business Hours¶
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Eastern Time - Excluding US Federal holidays
Support Tickets (Primary)¶
Our In-App Support Ticket System is the best way to get resolution on issues you may encounter. This system allows you to:
- Submit and monitor tickets via the Game Warden app
- Comment and collaborate with the Game Warden team
- Track progress towards resolution of issues
Tickets may be submitted outside Regular Business Hours but will not receive attention until the next business day.
Slack Ticketing Workflows - Outages or Security Incidents¶
During your onboarding journey, you will gain access to several Slack ticketing workflows via your Slack Connect channel.
This is the best way for you to receive assistance in a timely and efficient manner for outages and security incidents (App deployments are now made via the In-App Deployment Feature).
- Production outages and security incident reports alert support personnel even after normal business hours. You can also reach the Game Warden Security team at firstname.lastname@example.org. - All other issues should be communicated via In-App Support Tickets.
Feel free to reach out to our Customer Operations team during Regular Business Hours for quick questions. Larger issues should be communicated via In-App Support Tickets.
Telephone Support - Outages or Security Incident Reporting¶
Should the above resources not be available, or if you do not have access to Slack, you can reach us by telephone, monitored 24/7 (number available in your Day 2 Operations guide).
Calls received outside of business hours will be forwarded to Game Warden’s response personnel via mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer the call.
- There is a backup voicemail in case we are unable to answer.
Game Warden performs necessary maintenance during windows every Thursday from 10 PM to 3 AM EST. We recommend planning around these maintenance windows for any major pushes or changes to your Game Warden hosted applications.
Should you notice any issues with operations following a maintenance window, file a Support Ticket from the Game Warden app or let your Customer Operations team know via Slack.